Thursday, April 14, 2016

Facebook Marketing Webinar To Grow Your Business | Billy Gene Is Marketing Episode #9A

 http://www.billygeneismarketing.com



Utilizing a Facebook Marketing Webinar to Position Yourself as the Expert in Your Field

Facebook Marketing Webinars are the life blood of our company success.



So, now I'm visiting damage down some quite basic mathematics to you, I'm not the mathematics person, I'm really bad at it. I make use of a bunch of calculators and have clever individuals around me, but nonetheless, I believe you'll obtain my factor.







My factor is, if you're not offering with webinars, you're leaving cash on the table. A bunch of it. Knock that off!



Email me at askabillygene@gmail.com and I'll send you info on our course that shows you how to offer with facebook marketing webinars. Email me currently, get this course, get 10x the clients in a hr compared to you're getting currently.



Exactly what could be far better? I understand, how around passing this short article along to your friends? Peace, out!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqGGSTyNBpI

No comments:

Post a Comment