Just found this fun little blog by the people at One Click Cup who sell a range of best selling leak proof travel mugs on Amazon.I didn't realise this was such a big thing, until one of my friends who is a big tea drinker and a working mum took it upon herself to educate me! Now I'm a convert.
If you work from home and like most people lead a busy life, when you do get those brief moments to take a break and have a brew, it's so good to have hot tea and coffee on hand. Not because you have a pot of coffee on the stove like they always seem to do in those America dinner movies, but because when you made a hot drink when you got up, or at lunch time, or just before a conference call, you poured it into a travel mug instead of just grabbing the nearest clean mug out of the dishwasher. So instead of finding that it had gone stone cold because, if you are anything like me, you were so busy you had forgotten about it and only realised when you reach for it to take a sip 15 or 20 minutes later! Now 15, 30, even 90 minutes can go by when I get caught up in something, but thanks to my new thermos travel mug, my coffee is still hot, waiting for when I am ready to drink not the other way round.
I love those little victories in life :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment